Visual UI Designer-On Site
• Strong sense of how visuals relate to thoughtful user experiences on iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch), as well as retina displays for computer software. Experience with integrated iOS consumer products a plus
• Understand the product requirements and translate interaction challenges into a simple and elegant visual interface solution
• Organize release of all application visual assets to programmers
• Ability to articulate front-end interface functionality to programmers
• Can quickly adapt and integrate changing interface design requirements
• Work with our programmers and Product Managers to review the prototype interface design
• Assure projects are completed with the highest level of aesthetics while maintaining maximum usability
• 2-4 years of visual interface design
• Understanding of interface best practices for iOS platforms
• Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Effective problem-solver
Digital portfolio samples required.
How to apply
Please submit resume and digital portfolio samples to .
Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.