About the Role
Help build the future of how we experience the web. Sharethrough is a new type of marketplace for brands and publishers, designed for the modern Internet.
We are looking for a talented visual designer to join our design team at Sharethrough. You will be responsible for designing and concepting our internal and client-facing materials, as well as providing UI design support for the product team.
So… What will you be doing?
Be a meaningful contributor to Sharethrough’s offical visual brand as well as the company’s sub-brands – The Native Advertising Summit, Sponsored Content Leaderboard and Sharethrough.tv
Create pixel perfect design quickly for web, print and digital assets with a steadfast focus on conveying the personality of the company through everything you create
Design responsive web pages and apps that have polish.
Adapt quickly — we are a startup, things are constantly changing! You will need to design for many forms of media that may be new to you and even new to the world.
Communicate fearlessly by offering thoughtful criticism and insight
About You, Required:
You have at least 3 years of experience
You create incredible things in vector
You can deliver solid designs on a tight deadline
You have a solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
You have prior experience designing for mobile devices.
You have mastered Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and know your way around Premiere, After Effects, and the rest of the Creative Suite.
About You, Desired:
Ability to set up files of various types for final print production
Ability to prototype your work via HTML/CSS/JS or native code
Motion graphics design
- Photography and video wizardry
About the Good Stuff
- Competitive salary
- Equity: You’re helping us build something great, so you should share some pride in the ownership.
- Health: Fully paid health coverage for your body, teeth, and eyeballs.
- Paid Time Off: Sick days when you need them, office holidays, and a generous vacation policy, so you can come back with a tan!
- Location: State-of-the-art office in the heart of downtown
- Commuter: We told you to come to work, didn’t we? This only seems fair.
- 401K: Our employee 401(k) retirement plan will ensure your future is as bright as you’re now.
- Disability and Life Insurance: Additional protection for you and your loved ones at no cost to you.
- Flexible Spending Account: Pre-tax contributions to expenses not covered by insurance like eyeglasses and dependent care.
- Catered Family Lunches: We believe families who eat together, stay together.
- Unlimited Drinks and Snacks: Go ahead an loosen your belt. No judgments here.
- Fun Stuff: Weekly office yoga, intramural sports, ping pong, shuffleboard, and happy hours.
- Oh, and we love dogs!