We are a small user experience design firm based in the bay area, working on Fortune 1000 corporate applications, mobile experiences and web sites. We are looking for a talented visual designer looking for full-time work and folks looking for consulting projects.
We’d like to hear from you if:
- You have a great eye for design and visual balance, with a real creative spark.
- You have a solid understanding of layout, typography and color.
- You don’t mind someone else’s design directions.
- You partner well with Interaction Designers.
- You can run Photoshop in your sleep.
- You can work equally well with startups as with large organizations.
- You are an expert at optimizing images for the web.
- You enjoy working with developers to turn Photoshop designs into sites and applications.
- You are a self-starter and don’t require a lot of supervision.
- You have at least 6 years experience.
- You have a consistently positive attitude, and enjoy working as part of a virtual team (emphasis on team).
- You can work either onsite in various Bay Area locations or remotely and can meet in person at least one day a week.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and are you are interested, please send us the following to :
● at least 3 references.
● portfolio of work (links to posted work fine) and explanation of your role on the project.
● digital media skillsets: Photoshop is required. Ability to use Illustrator or other vector based tools a plus.