Founded in 2008, MyEdu is the nation’s leading student academic platform for completing college. MyEdu’s degree planning, credit management, workload tracking and social applications bring together students, parents, advisors and faculty to reduce the amount of time it takes to earn a degree.
MyEdu is looking for an exceptional Visual Designer to focus on the visual design and user experience standards for the myEdu suite of applications. As a Visual Designer on the User Experience and Design team, you will be responsible for designing intuitive, polished applications and interfaces that solve complex challenges elegantly and will have the unique opportunity to significantly impact and shape the direction of the myEdu suite of products.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate believer in the power of elegant design, a consistent source of unexpected ideas and someone who sees design constraints as a challenge to innovate. Despite all this, you can take constructive feedback and you’re a natural collaborator who believes that true genius comes from multiple sources.
- 4+ years of web application design experience
- Excellent visual design skills with a focus on immaculate attention to making all the visual elements in an interface work together
- Experience taking complex technical concepts and turning them into creative and easy to use solutions
- Excellent sense of typography, layout and design principles
- Proven track record of creating intuitive and compelling UI designs
- Ability to solve complex design problems through the use of User Centered Design principals
- Understands latest technologies and their capabilities
- Advanced abilities with Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Ability to produce user flows and site maps with Omnigraffel, Visio, or complimentary tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Loves tackling new challenges
- Has an awesome kick portfolio and is not afraid to show it off
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with usability methodologies and techniques
- Familiarity with mobile application design
- Competitive Base Salary
- Opportunity to work with committed, talented people with a great sense of humor
How to apply
To apply, please email