User Interface Designer
Bazaarvoice has the leading social commerce platform, with millions of users worldwide and run by thousands of brands (think Samsung, Crate & Barrel, P&G, Petco, OpenTable, Lego, and more). You may not have known it at the time, but you’ve almost certainly used our solutions if you’ve ever read or written user reviews, stories, questions, answers, etc. As a designer at Bazaarvoice, you will have the unique opportunity to significantly impact future of the Social Web.
We are looking for a creative and clever full-time UI Designer, comfortable designing for the most well-known brands in the world. You will be responsible for designing how our products are integrated into our client’s sites, providing the end-user with the best possible experience on their purchase journey. Applicants must have strong front-end skills, the ability to do brilliant things with CSS, a technical disposition, and confidence when speaking about design and usability to a broad range of clients.
A Day in the Life of a UI Designer:
Work with a cross-functional team to create product implementations for new and existing clients. Style and code user-generated interfaces from flexible HTML templates that match the brand guidelines of our clients. Liaise with other UI Designers in the US, UK, and Australia to discuss UI and UX best practices for our products. Present and speak intelligently about interface design to top agencies and in house design teams. Conduct design reviews of other designers’ work. Keep up-to-date and participating in discussions of what’s going on in the Design Field.
- A current portfolio exhibiting good visual design ability with a focus on user-centered design
- Proven experience working directly with high-touch brands
- Organizational skills and ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Ability to produce flawless work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to create innovative designs and interactions
- A passion for good user experience
- Expert knowledge of CSS, HTML and cross browser support
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite
How to apply
Apply online at https://careers-bazaarvoice.icims.com/jobs/1468/job or email jeff dot conner at bazaarvoice dot com