User Interface Designer
IXL Learning seeks the next great user interface / visual designer to join our design team immediately. As a UI Designer, your mission will be to create unique and innovative designs for multiple Web products. In addition, you will play a key role in designing various (digital and print) marketing collateral.
- Interpret project requirements and specifications to wireframe and create original mockups for client-facing Web applications.
- Improve existing UIs with new layout, photos, graphics, and content.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create e-mail designs, promotions, online ads, direct mail pieces, print ads, and marketing collateral.
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash.
- Ability to create clean, clutter-free, visually consistent designs.
- Extensive knowledge of standard user interface design concepts and processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate visually, verbally, and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in visual design.
- Experience in print design.
- Proven ability to organize your tasks and manage multiple design requests.
To apply, please include a link to your portfolio and work samples in your resume or cover letter. Samples should include mockups, wireframes, and information hierarchy documents. Click here to apply.
IXL Learning is an educational technology company like no other. We develop dramatically innovative, first-of-their-kind products. Our flagship product, IXL, is our statement about what math practice ought to be. In just three years, it’s become the world’s most popular subscription-based learning site for K-12. Our other products include Quia Web, the original “create-your-own” website for teachers, and Quia Books, the leading online platform for world-languages courses.
How to apply
Apply online at http://www.ixl.com/jobs.