User Experience Specialist
Pepperdine University, situated in sunny Malibu, California, has a proud team of award-winning designers and coders, and is looking to add another UX professional to the mix. If you’re up for tackling the challenge of improving the UX of large, complex sites, read on.
Purpose of the Postion:
To develop and design the visual look and test the efficacy of Pepperdine’s websites, mobile and desktop applications, and other interactive products.
- Design and revise site maps, wire frames, and visual designs for websites and applications based on client and team specifications, goals, limitations and desires.
- Receive and interpret feedback creatively and strategically.
- Collaborate with UX manager and web team on all major web projects to develop strategic direction and continue to develop usable and useful user experiences and visual designs.
- Design, develop, and revise interactive prototypes of websites and applications using a variety of tools, including Adobe Creative Suite and HTML/CSS.
- Prepare and present design comps for meetings with managers, directors, and clients.
- Provide explanation, strategy, and rationale for design decisions in an articulate, persuasive, and concise fashion.
- Review and analyze web analytic reports and usability test results in order to inform strategic design decisions and assess efficacy of completed work.
- Organize architecture and content of client websites using content management systems and other tools.
- Review existing websites and applications for opportunities for iterative improvements.
- Take initiative to propose changes to design or interaction elements.
- Provide UI feedback and guidance for revisions to third-party applications and tools when necessary.
How to apply
Fill out an application at https://jobs.pepperdine.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1338496021369