User-Experience Expert / Front-End Developer
Scottsdale, AZ-based digital marketing company is seeking a creative, motivated, and energetic individual who has demonstrated capabilities with front-end website development, user-experience optimization, and conversion rate optimization. Join our highly collaborative and innovative team in helping us develop ideas, deliver strategies, and assist in the execution of all things user-experience for our small- to medium-sized business customers.
Essential Job Functions
• Create conversion rate optimization strategies for a wide variety of customers in different industries and locations throughout the USA
• Communicate with business customers’ teams to ensure alignment on the execution of digital marketing strategies that we propose
• Wireframe and mockup website layouts based on an understanding of the customers business and target markets
• Assist with the implementation of website layouts into the Drupal CMS
• Assist with general front-end development work
• Monitor analytics data to determine the effectiveness of campaigns
• A/B and multivariate testing on different website layouts
• Prepare monthly status reports on conversion rate optimization efforts and success rates
Non-essential Job Functions
• Experience in Search Engine Optimization
• Experience in the Drupal CMS
• PHP Skills
• Strong personal social media presence
• User-interface design experience
• Familiarity with grid 960
• Extensive experience with CSS and HTML
• Good design taste
• Great written communication skills
• Familiar with standard marketing concepts, practices, and procedures
• Ability to think strategically and implement ideas/programs
• A strong desire and ability to learn and work in a high-energy and collaborative office ecosystem
• Stays current on industry trends and uses proven and legitimate marketing practices
• Willing to work longer (and flexible) hours when needed
• Balsamiq or other wireframing software
Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Website Development, Technical Communication, User Interface Design, or a related field from an accredited college or university.
Two to four years of project-based experience with front-end development and user-experience while executing for a variety of clients or on large-scale projects for large clients.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
How to apply
Email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: