User Experience Developer
Wiley is seeking a User Experience Developer to help us design and develop next-generation publishing products and services.
In this position you will help design solutions, recommend technology, implement codes and bring solutions to life. You will be assisting the User Experience team members in creating prototypes of varying fidelity to discover innovative new products as well as redesigns of existing web and mobile products and services.
Prototypes may be created in HTML, JQuery, tools like Axure, Omnigraffle, or even hand-drawn sketches that can be evaluated by qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a digital development environment
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Highly-motivated team player who cares about usability and understands what makes a great experience
- Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to discover and create new products
- Expertise working daily with Photoshop, Illustrator, or Fireworks and ability to provide visual specification and production ready files to engineers
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative user research methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and problem-solve
- Experience with responsive design and UI design patterns across different platforms and screen-sizes is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Wiley provides Incentive Plans to reinforce and sustain a culture devoted to excellent performance; to emphasize performance against specific objectives at the corporate, business, product line and individual levels; and to reward significant contributions that further the success of our business objectives.
- For Health and Welfare Benefits information please click on the following link: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-301743.html
How to apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter, including your desired salary, to the following link: