User Experience Designer
Job Title: User Experience Designer
Company: Thinkwell Group Inc
Address: 695 S. Glenwood plc. Burbank, CA 91506
Job Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
Thinkwell is a worldwide leader in the creation of experience-based entertainment. Thinkwell’s clientele is comprised of Fortune 500 companies and destination resorts including Harrah’s, Warner Bros., Universal Studios and other premier retail and entertainment organizations worldwide.
Thinkwell is seeking an innovative User Experience Designer who is interested in pushing the boundaries of UX on the web, mobile apps, and beyond. This role will participate in all levels of concept development and production, translating project needs into a range of functional site schematics, such as an IA Analysis, Site Maps, Use Case Scenarios, Prioritized Functionality Matrix, User Persona Analysis, Wire Frames and more, all in the quest to create truly unique experiences. The candidate will work closely with clients, top-tier designers, business analysts, experienced tech leads, and other stakeholders to pioneer cutting edge design and technology. A masterful command of modern usability principles is an absolute must. The candidate must know the rules so well that he/she can explain when and why to break them.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities
• Collaborates with teams from disparate disciplines and backgrounds to define and document strategic direction, site architecture, and UX/UI
• Map use cases and high-level interactions to modern business model with multi-layered revenue streams
• Develop schematics as needed, such as personas, flow diagrams, site maps, wireframes, functional specifications, task analysis, etc.
• Contribute to user/market research as it pertains to UX, including competitive analysis and stakeholder interviews to understand requirements
• Other duties as needed to create a new and unique experience.
Knowledge and Skills
• Broad, deep knowledge of social networks, new media, modern web experiences, and everything in between
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This is an agency environment so client interactions are of critical importance to our success
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must be passionate about innovating!
Minimum Job Requirements
• 3-5 years experience as an Information Architect or Interaction Designer at major agency, retail, social networking, or related new media site
• Proven experience with user-centered experience creation
• Demonstrable experience gathering and documenting business requirements in a fast-paced environment with various stakeholders