User Experience Designer
User Experience Designer—PowerMyLearning.com
- Are you an innovative designer?
- Do you enjoy working with teams to find creative solutions?
- Do you enjoy working in fast paced environments?
Then apply to become one of CFY’s User Experience Designers! We are looking for two dynamic and creative designers to define the user interface of the PowerMyLearning® (PML) web application. This position will join as a member in the PML user experience design team and will be responsible for defining central parts of PML’s application interface.
As a User Experience Designer you will:
- Create and maintain screen wireframes, process flows, site maps, navigation systems, screen prototypes, and conceptual models to clarify and refine new product solutions.
- Produce and maintain highly accurate wireframe documentation and other specification required to implement design and interface concepts.
- Collaboratively develop and maintain scenarios, navigation models, interaction designs and prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients.
- Understand target audiences’ needs and other motivating factors and translate them into concepts for compelling interactions and experiences.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and IT to define scope.
- Conduct and participate in concept generation activities including the development of: user profiles, user scenarios, organizational models, and task models.
- Work closely with graphic designers to implement the look and feel of systems.
Ideal candidates have the following:
- Experience creating wireframes of user interface for web applications is required.
- Experience working with Education or K-12 oriented applications, sites or products is an advantage.
- Advanced Photoshop/Illustrator skills are a plus.
How to apply
In order to be considered for the User Experience Designer, please send the following to :
• A thoughtful cover letter
• A resume in pdf format or pasted into the body of the email
• A link to an online portfolio or pdf portfolio including:
o Wire frame design
o Site Maps
o Web application design
Please keep pdf’s to 4 MB or less.
To help us stay organized please submit your application using these standards:
Subject line: User Experience Designer
Cover Letter: yourfirstname_yourlastname_coverletter.doc
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Our target start date is March 4, 2013.
CFY is an Equal Opportunity Employer