User Experience Designer
We’re a startup building a remote teamwork tool that helps people work better and feel closer. With a growing community of users, we’re showing how teams that are spread out can be just as productive and connected as those in the same building. We draw inspiration from hearing how our product makes a real difference at work and at home.
- Work from anywhere.
- Friendly, inclusive, talented team: http://www.vsee.com/aboutus
- Strong technology with emphasis on usability and elegant design.
- Help realize a vision that could improve lives and solve big problems.
- Product video: http://www.vsee.com
Who we’re looking for:
VSee is looking for a highly creative conceptual designer to play a strategic role in helping define, design, and develop innovative user experience for a video collaboration tool for iPad, iPhone, Mac and Windows.
The ideal candidate should be someone with multi-disciplinary skill set, including the ability to understand and synthesize broad business goals, product and technical content, visual and interaction design, and brand strategy to create engaging personalized experiences for our users.
A qualified candidate should be able to present a body of work that demonstrates a passion for experience design as they solve complex communication and interaction problems.
The successful candidate will exhibit strategic breadth, attention to detail, and a sense of aesthetics, innovation and usability.
A degree in graphic design, interface, information, interaction design, design planning, communications, or human-centered design is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience designing mass-market software
- A compelling portfolio of past design work
- Demonstrated understanding of how substantial business value can be delivered via innovative design solutions
- Strong prototyping skills
- Experience in managing several projects simultaneously
- A solid knowledge of HCI principles and methods with related applied professional experience is desired
- Strong analytical skills from user studies and experimental derived design principles
- Ability to work collaboratively on multidisciplinary teams critical