We need your help to develop a consistent overall UX, covering our web and iOS apps (especially), but also our front and developers websites and probably other minor/peripheral apps & tools.
Initially that would include in particular: formulating a consistent and seamless UX for our core web and iOS apps, with most work currently needed on the latter but with many adjustments on the former as well; reviewing and producing wording/text content for our UIs and websites; and helping managing UI implementation with our current designer.
Ultimately, we want you taking responsibility as UX lead.
UPDATE: We now only consider applications from holders of a EU/Swiss passport or Swiss working permit.
- Be very sensitive to both global consistency and detail
- Show strong empathy to users on every aspect
- Write excellent English
- Communicate precisely & effectively, including remotely
- Value openness, transparency and responsibility
- Be available ASAP full-time or minimum 70% part-time, with at least 3 days per week on site
- Have experience with “agile” development
- Have good understanding of the technical side of web/mobile apps & services
- Have good UI design skills as well
- Speak French