Do you have patience and a good sense of humor? Do you like to work with smart people and be challenged on a daily basis?
If you enjoy working with others to understand and solve problems, are not afraid to ask questions and be a good team player, then check us out. At Duo we work together to find the best solutions to difficult problems. We have a relaxed atmosphere where performance matters, in a team environment with like-minded people.
As a UX Strategist you’ll work with project managers, designers, marketers, and developers to create a variety of web applications. Duo utilizes Drupal open-source technologies to create content-rich websites accessible through desktop and mobile platforms.
- Someone who can make the complex simple, beautiful and delightful
- Collect and synthesize customer and end user data to guide design
- Spearhead discussions with multiple project stakeholders and lead the project discovery process
- Ability and willingness to directly engage clients and facilitate strategic, customer-centric decision making
- Ability to conduct user research, focus group facilitation, usability studies
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse teams, including stakeholders, project managers, designers, and developers
- Reach across the enterprise to build relationships that help the UX design effort succeed
- Ability to take an empathetic view of the user, and to interpret that into a systematic design solution
- Ability to conduct sketchboarding sessions with graphic visualization
- Experience with producing sitemaps, process flows, and wireframes
- Experience with mental models a plus
- Open Book Management
- Casual work environment
- Ongoing education support and training
- Health/Life/Dental insurance
- Short/Long term disability insurance
- Workers compensation insurance
- 7 paid holidays, 401K, Transit benefit, & more
Duo Consulting is all about individual excellence in a team environment. If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d like to hear your story.