Bring your experiences to mentor junior designers and set up processes for a rapid development and agile UX design environment. We’ll have you work with Ooyala product and engineering teams and drive the overall aesthetics and strategic product usability for all Ooyala solutions.
Ooyala is the leader in online video management, publishing, analytics and monetization. Our integrated suite of technologies and services give content owners the power to expand audiences and the deep insights that drive increased viewer engagement and revenue from video. Ooyala serves hundreds of global media companies and marketers including Dell, ESPN, Fremantle Media, News International, Sephora, Telegraph Media Group, Vans, Whole Foods and Yahoo! Japan.
- Set design direction for all of Ooyala’s solutions.
- Evangelize a clear vision of best-in-class designs to senior executives, customers and analysts.
- Lead user experience design and interaction prototyping teams.
- Own all engagements including all UX project deliverables (such as concepts, wireframes, prototypes, specifications, etc.), project engagement agreements, project timelines and delivery.
- Craft UX engagements that exceed customer expectations by partnering with key product stakeholders to understand and support product business goals, advocating user centered design (UCD) industry best practices, and effectively managing UX resources.
- Translate business requirements, end user needs and input from cross-functional teams into differentiated design solutions.
- Coach and mentor a strong team of user experience professionals.
- Effectively present to large audiences and executives.
- Provide user experience design and direction to Ooyala’s professional services organization.
- Work with large remote team.
- Work with remote third party teams.
- 7+ years experience creating large scale enterprise application interfaces or large scale websites.
- Experience building mobile and internet apps.
- Successful track record leading interdisciplinary teams in the deployment of best-of-breed, innovative, and user-accepted software applications.
- Creative and strategic thinker able to develop innovative solutions to problems and leading-edge design.
- Hands-on expertise in information architecture, use case development, storyboarding, mock-ups and highly interactive prototypes.
- Proven ability to manage long term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple project tracks and teams.
- Ability to interact effectively with product teams of all levels and backgrounds, from VPs to administrative support staff.
- Deep understanding and awareness of product development and experience tying product goals to business goals.
- Ability to manage and mentor.
- Engaging presentation style and solid writing and visual communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Open to feedback and knows how and when to defend design choices.
How to apply
Please share your resume/cv and list your portfolio here: http://jobvite.com/m?3WXxHfwR