What your qualifications should be
- Strong background in visual design. Graphic and web design experience are essential, print and logo design a plus, some experience in illustration would be nice.
- Solid grasp of UX concepts, understanding of experience design principles. Bonus points for knowing how to articulate user flows and/or ability to translate abstract concepts into stacks of sticky notes.
Your responsibilities will be
- Creating visual designs for new and existing products, using any and all media in your toolkit.
- Fleshing out use cases, mockups, user flows, and outlines to communicate with our team.
- Working on urgent graphic and web design requests that arise in the course of development.
What you’ll need to have
- Coherent examples of work, either from a blog or portfolio or personal site or social media.
- At least 4 years experience doing things visual on the web.
- Have completed a moderately sized project with at least one paying client.
How to apply
Please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio to