(Waltham, MA – Headquarters)
Are you passionate about designing engaging and transformative, drool-worthy Web applications? Do you like to drive product direction and design? Do you like collaborating and partnering with talented, creative peers? If you answered yes to these questions, read on, as we want you to join our User Experience team as a UX Interaction Designer.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with Product Managers and UX peers to explore and design innovative, customer-focused user interfaces for new and existing products.
- Drive the product experience by collecting and designing from qualitative and quantitative data via customer interviews, usability testing and analytical tools.
- Infuse the company with creativity and design expertise.
- Affinnova is a global marketing technology company that fundamentally transforms the way brands innovate and market their products and services.
- Powered by our SaaS platform, optimization algorithms and predictive analytics, marketers can explore a substantially wider creative space of product, advertising and design ideas, quickly identifying which will perform best in the market.
- Due to the strength of this technology platform, Affinnova has gained significant momentum across both large and mid-sized enterprises, including Global Fortune 500 companies such as Procter & Gamble, Nestle, Pfizer and Bank of America.
We are seeking a person who combines creative problem solving and expert authority on user-centric design. Here are some of the specific abilities and skills the ideal candidate will have:
- Aesthetic Brilliance – Has an impressive design portfolio of web application work featuring intuitive elegant, rich interfaces with obvious attention to detail.
- Intellectually Curious – Always looking to learn more about new design topics, open to new ways of thinking; able to assimilate knowledge and understanding across different industries, products, technologies, disciplines, etc.
- Good Collaborator – Listens effectively, considers all perspectives and works across the organization to gather ideas and feedback.
- Self-Driven – Takes ownership of projects and sees them all the way through.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ year’s experience in designing user interfaces, workflow diagrams, etc. for Web applications
- Interactive prototyping experience using Fireworks, Azure, Balsmiq or similar
- Portfolio of work demonstrating visual design and interactive workflows
- Practical understanding of HTML and CSS
- Jquery, Ember is a plus
- Undergraduate degree in design, human factors, or on-the-job design training.
- This position reports to the Director of User Experience.