TST Media (www.tstmedia.com) maker of Sport Ngin, has an exciting, new opportunity for a UX Designer on our Product Development team. In this position, you will be responsible for making a huge impact on the overall user experience of our valued Sport Ngin clients.
TST Media, an established and successful business since 2002 and recently voted 1 of Minnesota’s Top 100 Companies to work for, brings web-based SaaS offerings to the sports world through our Sport Ngin platform. Our software and e-commerce solutions power sports organizations around the world at every level of play.
We take pride in providing our clients with the best solutions possible. We’re looking for the same desire in prospective candidates. The successful candidate will thrive in an open, relaxed, creative atmosphere – with a team of extremely talented co-workers in a fantastic NE Minneapolis loft-style office space (13 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, brick and timber finish, and tons of windows). We offer competitive pay, great benefits and an opportunity to grow with our expanding organization!
- UX Designers work with product managers and developers to design the user interface, interaction points and overall user experience of the Sport Ngin product.
- The ideal candidate will help define the design philosophy, user experience strategy and best practices in UX design as it pertains to the development of Sport Ngin.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include collaborating with stakeholders around specific facets of the product, sketching and wireframing potential solutions, creating prototypes and designing high-fidelity mockups and other deliverables for use in the development cycle.
- 3+ years experience designing great user experiences for desktop, tablet and mobile environments
- A degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Strong creative and graphic design skills (color, typography, page layout, information hierarchy, etc.)
- A strong understanding of user-centered design principles and knowledge of current design and interaction trends
- The ability to conceptualize a design solution and creatively communicate ideas with sketches, wireframes and/or process flows
- Capable of seeing a project through from initial design to high-fidelity mockups to support the development effort
- A working knowledge of opportunities and constraints of current and new UI languages, devices and technologies as they pertain to visual design
- A solid understanding of HTML and CSS at the code level to appreciate how code affects design and vice versa
- Ability to perform usability testing, distill key issues from usability tests, communicate results and recommend practical solutions
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Fireworks and/or Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A focus on craftsmanship and the desire and ability to sweat the details
- Must have an online portfolio of recent work that accurately represents your abilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
TST Media is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with the appli
How to apply
Please apply online at http://www.tstmedia.com/careers