Rocket Matter, LLC is the leading mobile and cloud software for small to mid-size law firms. We are a quickly growing company focused on constantly improving the professional lives of our customers.
We are looking for an ambitious User Experience Designer with solid skills in Visual and Interaction Design who wants to create compelling experiences for our customers. We are a “getting things done” organization where everybody works together. We want someone who brings their own vision and works closely with management, product, engineering and customer support to make things happen. If you are a UX Designer who enjoys having direct contact with customers and looks forward to engaging them for feedback on your work, then this is your dream job.
As a UX Designer at Rocket Matter, you will have the opportunity to work on our web-based solution as well as our growing offering of mobile native apps.
Our ideal candidate will be located in South Florida or is willing to relocate here. We provide a competitive salary, health benefits, and the opportunity to live in a beautiful tropical location with an abundance of cultural and active lifestyle activities. By the way, our office is less than a mile from the beach.
- Design engaging user experience solutions that fulfill business requirements and product vision
- Produce design artifacts like sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes and prototypes to demonstrate and test new user interfaces and interactions
- Collaborate with management, product, engineering and customer support on the implementation of your designs
- Participate on discussions and reviews with customers and management as part of the design process
- A clear understanding of user experience principles
- Solid visual and interaction design skills
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates proficiency in both visual and interaction design
- An ability to learn new business domains
- A team player with solid presentation skills
- A detailed oriented designer with a passion for producing the best design possible
- Interest in participating in user testing activities
- Experience using tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Balsamiq, Axure RP, App Cooker, Mockability, ProtoShare, etc.
- Interest on improving relevant technical skills and learning new tools is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in arts, visual design, interaction design, industrial design, human-computer interaction (HCI) or related field
- Work experience on UX will be consider in place of a degree if accompanied by an impressive portfolio
How to apply
Please send your resume and portfolio to