Booking.com is the world’s leading accommodation website. We serve millions of customers all over the world from our headquarters in the center of Amsterdam where we’re looking for User Experience experts to join our front-end team of designers, developers & researchers.
Your core responsibility will be in combining your knowledge and expertise about UX Design & the goals of our business to deliver a world-class user experience to our diverse, loyal user-base. You’ll be working alongside developers, product owners, and your fellow designers in taking a data-led approach to UX improvements.
You should be a passionate advocate for the user, dedicated to the craft of UX design and excited about working in an agile, collaborative environment. Does that sound like you?
- Visual Design: Photoshop, fireworks, MS Paint, whatever works for you. Your process is your own; you get to decide on the tools you use.
- HTML/CSS: You’ll be given full ownership of your ideas, and so you’ll be required to both create beautiful mockups, wireframes & prototypes – and implement them.
- Creating simple solutions to complicated problems.
- Collaboration: You’ll be working alongside developers & copywriters to create elegant User Experiences.
- You have a minimum of 2 years UX design experience
- You’ve Mastered front-end technologies: HTML and CSS
- You’ve got experience in a large e-commerce environment
- You’ve worked with templating systems
We offer a competitive salary plus bonuses, with opportunities for career progression within our fast growing company. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package insuring a smooth transition to working and living in the Netherlands, where you’ll be joining a team of people from all over the world who now call Amsterdam home.
The perfect candidate has a passion their craft… and a portfolio to back it up. Send us a link or upload your work and tell us all about it. Please submit your CV, portfolio and Motivation Letter in English via our website www.booking.com/jobs or click here.
IMPORTANT!! All candidates must send a portfolio with personal design contributions or work samples, otherwise the application cannot be taken into consideration.
This can be added as an attachment in Step 6 of the online application process. Please indicate your specific roles and contributions for each project submitted as part of the portfolio.