Play in the big leagues and live by the beach. Now offering the best of all worlds…Hilton Head, SC – based BFG Interactive is seeking an energetic and creative UX Designer. You are obsessed with documenting the user experience through user flows, scenarios, storyboards, and mockups or prototypes. While others browse the web aimlessly, you see opportunities to improve the process, experience and usability. Our ideal candidate is passionate about user experience and user-centered design, is eager to learn new methods and technologies, and tirelessly advocates user experience and usability best practices throughout the organization. Heavy lifting of spirits required! If you’re excited about the endless possibilities that accompany working with such clients as Coca-Cola, Harry Potter, Mellow Mushroom, Hanes, Moet Hennessey, Cartoon Network, and Camel, then we can’t wait to meet you.
Skills you’ll need
- 2+ years as a user experience designer, with proven experience designing for consumer-facing web, mobile and social media applications
- Ad agency or design firm experience required
- Strong knowledge of UX processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a technical and non-technical audience
- Must be organized, able to think beyond what is asked for, act independently, and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, as part of a highly collaborative team
- Working experience with one or more UX design tools, such as Axure and OmniGraffle. Photoshop is required
- Knowledge of user interface guidelines and best practices for web and mobile technologies
- Willing to relocate, all work is onsite in beautiful Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
BFG Interactive is the digital division of BFG Communications, an award-winning experiential marketing and event promotion agency headquartered minutes from the beautiful beach in Hilton Head Island, SC. With locations in New York, NY, Atlanta, GA, Tampa, FL, and a field marketing network of more than 30 offices from coast to coast, we deliver top-shelf turnkey solutions with the irreverent flavor only a boutique agency can offer. For more information visit www.bfgcom.com and www.bfginteractive.com.
How to apply
To apply please send your resume or C.V., a letter stating your interest and a link to your portfolio or complete examples of your ux/creative work to Josh Jones at
Candidates will be contacted only if there is an interest. No phone calls please.