UX Designer for Kabam
Kabam is growing and we’re growing quickly.
With offices in the Bay Area and internationally, we are growing at an exponential rate and this is just the beginning. We’re building games that are changing how social games are played and the success of our games has established us as a definitive leader in the strategic massively multi-player social gaming space.
Our studio business model allows us to sustain a startup culture that empowers you to drive change and create and own the outcome of your contributions – contributions that impact millions of gamers daily.
Think you have what it takes to make real games? We want to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
At Kabam, small teams of producers, artists and engineers work together to create exciting online social games. Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating flows, wireframes and other UX documentation for key game features designed by the product team
- Helping the art and engineering teams implement the user experiences you design
- Gathering qualitative and quantitative user feedback to optimize existing UX designs and inform new ones
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-3 years of practical UX design experience
- Experience designing for online consumer services, preferably video games
- Strong skills in crafting fun/effective user flows, wireframes and interactions
- Solid understanding of interaction design fundamentals and best practices
- Strong cross-functional communications skills; verbal, written and visual
- Ability to produce high-quality work quickly, iterating toward the best solutions
- Passion for gaming, especially in the social/online sphere
Click here to apply.