UX Design Manager
Our passion is creating engaging and delighting user experiences and we’re looking for a talented UX Design Lead to join our team. You’ll be working with designers, usability strategists, business teams and creative agencies to create engaging, innovative applications and experiences for mobile, tablet, web and CE devices. Working with multiple groups to develop complex digital products will require “Out-of-the-box” thinking, a collaborative nature, and the ability to challenge the status quo while achieving the goal.
- Lead a team of designers
- Create and/or execute the UX design for the project by assessing business needs during the early stages of the project
- Develop information architectures, storyboards, visual designs
- Develop high-quality user flows and end-to-end customer experiences.
- Work in a cross-functional team of designers, product management, and copywriters to concept and develop solutions that are effective, authentic and innovative.
- Work with business development, marketing, product management to understand their business goals and create design solutions which help them meet those goals
- Keep abreast of industry development and new technologies
- Present design and UX concepts to executive management
The ideal candidate has a great blend of creative, UX and business experience and would kill for the chance to create amazing experiences that reach 100 million users.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, in Design, Visual Arts, HCI, UX or related
- 3+ years in design leadership role, i.e. Art Director, ACD, CD
- 6-10 years of experience as a Designer, Digital/UX Strategist, Creative Director or similar.
- A portfolio that demonstrates superior creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Understanding of the agency process, design process, and project management for design engagements
- Attention to detail and craftsmanship
- Proven success driving programs in a matrixed environment
- Excellent organization skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and adjust to frequent changes and priorities
- Ability to make a strong first impression, active listening skills, the ability to win respect and influence other, political savvy
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills when communicating user experience and design direction to business teams and executive leadership using prototypes, visual communications and narrative vision
- Champion user experience and design best practices to stakeholders throughout the organization. Bring design thinking to projects and act as a voice of UX innovation in the product development process.
- Assessing and understanding the platforms, business needs and market landscape, and distilling those into design requirements
- Being passionate about mobile products and technology, with an amazing grasp on market trends and a vision for what this space could be in 2-5 years.
- Understanding of how content, design, and UI work together to create an optimal user experience
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Ability to independently manage parallel priorities consisting of tactical and strategic requirements
- Self-starter who can keep the big picture in mind, work through details, and sell ideas
- Team player who works well with others
- Experience working in or with product management (PLM), marketing, or business development teams
- 3+ years of experience in a product design or creative/strategy role in a large corporation
- 1-2 years working software/hardware products (across Tablets, TV, and CE devices)
- Experience managing and collaborating with creative talent
How to apply
Please send resumes to