Tagga is seeking a UI/UX Designer with a passion for mobile to work in our beautiful Vancouver office! We want to work with a web designer who really loves what they do and pulls out all the stops in order to deliver the very best work possible. You’ll be responsible for the creative and front-end development execution of your projects from start to finish.
For the right applicant, Tagga is open to hiring contract to full-time.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the team on creative strategies and visuals
- Create mobile site designs and front-end code for our client services department
- Help guide the design process from beginning to end
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web design practices and technology
- Communicate clearly and effectively to clients and team members
You Should Work Here If You:
- Have a strong background in HTML, CSS3 and responsive web practices
- Have an awesome online portfolio that highlights your design, code and UI/UX thinking
- Can hand-code your design into HTML and CSS quickly
- Are passionate about new technology and web design
- Love collaborating with a team and sharing ideas
- You’ll be a part of fun and talented team, who enjoy working with each other
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package (medical, vision, dental, massage) for our employees and their families included in salary.
- Attend industry conferences, workshops, and after-hours education to further your knowledge and skills.
Tagga is a technology platform and creative services company located in beautiful Vancouver, BC Canada. We create engaging campaigns for our clients through our technology and creative strategies for top brands such as: Red Bull, adidas, Paramount Pictures, NBA, SunMaid and more.
To apply, please send your resume as well as a link to your portfolio (or examples of work you’ve done) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any links to other sites you would like us to check out (Dribbble, Behance, Code Pen, Github, etc.), send it to us!