Box is looking for an amazing user interface designer to help us continue to improve and innovate upon the creative and user-friendly interfaces that make our product so successful. They should be able to conceptualize clean applications that are easy to use and visually balanced. This means they should be focused on superior visual design craftsmanship, designing stunning icons, and anticipating user needs.
- Apply user experience and design principles in the execution of high-fidelity mockups and interaction flows
- Design amazing icons with pixel perfection (Think Apple)
- Infuse designs with brand and aesthetic cues in a systematic and reproducible way
- Deliver pixel perfect assets and sprites, anticipating XHTML/CSS issues along the way
- An amazing portfolio that can be viewed online• Academic background (BA) in graphic design, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or related field.
- 2-5 years of professional work experience.
- Expert knowledge in user experience principles, graphic design principles, and web standards.
- Ability to rapidly execute hi-fidelity mockups with a strong attention to pixel-level detail and craftsmanship.
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
Box (www.box.net), named Inc. Magazine’s No. 3 Breakout Company of 2010, is the leading way for individuals, small businesses, and enterprises to share, collaborate, and store content online. Box currently has more than 5 million users, 60 thousand businesses clients, serves over 1 million files every day, and has more than 1,000 developers using its APIs. Additionally, Box ranked #4 on the San Francisco Business Times list of Fastest Growing Private Companies, and #2 Best Place to Work within Mid-Sized Companies of the Bay Area by the Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal. We’re still privately held and have raised $77.5 million in funding from Andreessen-Horowitz, Emergence Capital, Meritech, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, US Venture Partners, and Scale Venture Partners.
How to apply
Click here to apply.