At Remember The Milk, we’re on a quest to make the world more organized and productive. With more than 2.5 million users of our web-based and mobile task management apps, we’ve scored the “Lots of Awesome People Use Our Stuff” badge (plus an Apple Design Award) along the way.
However, we can’t go it alone! We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated UI Designer to join us on our quest. This is a full-time, “work from anywhere” position (Earth-dwellers only, please).
Do you love nothing more than creating beautiful, user-friendly interfaces for web apps? Do you enjoy pushing the boundaries of what’s possible on the web, and creating better experiences for users? Are you a pixel perfectionist? This might be the role for you!
More about you
Ideally, you have:
- Experience in designing early stage/new products, as well as new versions and/or feature enhancements of existing products
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- A solid understanding of user-centered design principles
- Fluency in HTML and CSS, and expert knowledge of Adobe Fireworks
- Demonstrated ability to follow interface guidelines and best practices when designing for new platforms (e.g., iPhone, Android)
- Fanatical attention to detail down to the pixel
- A passion for all things web!
- Design experience in mobile or desktop software
- Academic background in human-computer interaction (HCI) or related field
- A passion for productivity and task management in general
- Being an active user of Remember The Milk