Grow Interactive (www.thisisgrow.com) is fast building its name as one of the nation’s top interactive studios, creating award-winning work for a diverse list of the world’s premier brands and top advertising agencies. We’re seeking a wizard-smart and motivated Technology Director to join our leadership team and help shape the future of the company.
In this position, you’ll:
- Work with creative, production, and strategy leaders to concept, plan, and execute interactive projects through all lifecycles.
- Lead development teams in all aspects of project executions including requirements gathering, solution architecture, coding and QA.
- Serve as the primary technical contact to clients and contractors, providing appropriate management of risks and expectations.
- Research new and emerging technologies, leading efforts to inspire and educate team members, and suggesting best-in-class solutions for projects.
- Assist in project planning and pitching with timing and resource allocations, technical specifications, and scope of work documentation.
- Review code and processes with development teams to continually improve team skills and efficiency.
- Define and maintain best practices in development, documentation, standards support, and QA.
- Oversee client and internal technical systems, frameworks, and code libraries.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Proven team management (2+ years) and lead development (3+ years) experience for interactive projects.
- Strong knowledge of Flash/Flex development and integration.
- Experience in developing mobile websites and applications.
- A robust understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and design.
- Strong knowledge of web analytics (namely Google Analytics, Omniture).
- Strong logic, communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines, juggling multiple projects, delivering predictably high-quality work.
- Confidence in delegating but a willingness to roll up your sleeves and help in a pinch.
- A sense of design and strong attention to detail.
This position is full time at our office in Norfolk, VA. A competitive salary will be commensurate with experience. Relocation expenses will also be covered. A wealth of benefits include health, dental, vision, matching 401k, short-term disability, paid vacation and holidays, and more.
Qualified applicants should e-mail email@example.com with a cover letter, resume, and applicable samples. No calls, faxes, recruiters, or staffing companies please. Further information regarding careers at Grow (as well as additional open positions) can be found at http://www.thisisgrow.com/careers