Sr. Web/Mobile Designer
Isn’t it time to work with a LEADER?
Guidance Solutions, located steps from the BEACH is seeking an experienced Senior Designer to join our rock-star Creative Team to ensure we are meeting the needs of our clients. We work with high-profile clients such as Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, creating cutting-edge, captivating ecommerce sites which engage consumer’s world-wide.
We have been named one of the BEST PLACES TO WORK. If you are passionate about design, like to collaborate with colleagues, and create cool, innovative websites, check us out.
Our ideal candidate is a team player who has experience creating effective user interfaces for high-volume ecommerce websites, as well as mobile & social media applications. Experience in a consulting environment working with external clients is a big plus. You must have a deep understanding of how interactive experiences should function.
As our Sr. Designer you will be working on home page and internal website page designs and updates, promos and ad banners, styleguides, email design, and various microsite and interactive ad campaigns.
- Design visual interfaces for new websites and enhancements to existing ones; with a focus on optimizing user experience, site navigation and usability
- Manipulate photo imagery & illustrating original icons/graphics
- Produce high quality and original infographics, icons, symbols
- Perform production work as needed
- Follow-through on direction provided by Creative Leads
- Work closely and communicate effectively with our internal team, including Project Mangers and creative leads
- Participate in client meetings and explain design concepts as needed
- Juggle multiple projects with time-sensitive deadlines and budgeted hours
- Create designs incorporating knowledge of SEO, social media, and content strategy on user experience & design
- Extremely proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience designing from wireframes
- Experience in a consulting or agency environment
- Detail-oriented, customer-focused, results driven
- Collaborative, self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven track record of possessing exceptional typographic sensibility, knowledge of SEO & social media
- Well-versed in fundamental visual design disciplines and principles
- Pixel perfectionist with an expert eye for consistency and detail
- Excellent organizational skills and deadline driven team player
- Impressive design work that speaks for itself (online portfolio required)
- High-level of understanding regarding user-centered design and navigation structures
- 8+ years of design experience on a creative team, preferably in the area of ecommerce
- Must be able to work on-site in our Marina del Rey office
Guidance is an EOE
How to apply
Send your cover letter, online portfolio, and resume to , and .