Sr. User Experience Designer
Inflection is searching for an exceptional User Experience Designer to join its growing team. If you’re a compelling communicator with a razor-sharp eye for superb user experience, apply now!
You flutter for flow charts:
- Our products’ challenging flows and variables require a holistic vision of the overall user experience. You thrive where others may be unnerved.
- You’re skilled at creating mockups and wireframes for visual designers from product managers’ specs, while bearing broader business objectives in mind
- You intuitively bring simplicity to complex ideas
- While you don’t need visual design skills, you’re as comfortable working with designers as you are with engineers
- Even though you’re hyper-focused on organization, you believe the work day should be dynamic, ever-evolving, and filled with free food
You know data and feedback is the path toward success:
- Our dedication to split-testing provides real-time analysis of user experience; this electrifies your passion for user satisfaction.
- You can work within project parameters, and aren’t turned off when your idea doesn’t test as well as another. In fact, you’re inspired to improve the flow.
- You’re an inveterate tester, comfortable gauging the experience of select customer segments, implementing eye-tracking concepts for cognitive engagement, and using a plethora of analytical tools.
You know your stuff:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in user experience for web applications or small-to-medium-sized businesses
- You’re passionate about building useful products that will wow our customers and help shape an industry
- You want to play a central role in defining user experience for innovative products at a fast-growing and profitable company, and you’re committed to their long-term evolution
- You’re as enthusiastic for big reinventions as you are for incremental iterations
- Your portfolio is robust
- If you have direct experience in search or large-scale e-commerce or genealogy sites, that’s a major bonus
- Coding and management are not major requirements for the gig, but we have needs in those areas, so if that’s your focus, please still send your resume with the subject line “General Application.”
You want to do work that gets noticed:
- We support this role vigorously throughout our company
- You’ll work with some of the Silicon Valley’s best engineers to execute your ideas
- You’ll get the start-up vibe, but with big-company perks and stability
- You’ll have a direct and notable impact at a critical point in our growth
- You’ll be given the best tools and resources to do your job
Read about our web brands — plus all the cool perks and benefits we offer team members — on our website. Go to http://www.Inflection.com/careers/
This is a full-time position located in downtown Palo Alto.
How to apply
Go here to apply: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?bj=ollvVfwQ&s=SmashinMag
You can also reach us at