Sr. User Experience Designer/Information Architect
The Senior User Experience Designer will exercise both analytical and creative thinking abilities to skillfully merge research, best practices and innovation to generate unique user experience solutions that achieve project goals. This role will prove integral throughout the project timeline from business discovery to post-launch, working in collaboration with the creative, visual design, motion, video, digital marketing and tech teams.
- Develop cohesive experience structures, intuitive navigation, screen layout and screen hierarchy.
- Lead and participate in business discovery sessions that get to the heart of our clients, their businesses, target audiences, content and goals.
- Design and document sitemaps, user flows, conceptual models & wireframes.
- Direct and synthesize user and stakeholder interviews. Create user profiles and write functional specifications.
- Help evolve the agency project delivery process
- 7 – 10 years of dedicated experience with user experience, user interaction design, information architecture, technical and functional requirements and overall project process and procedures in an agency environment.
- A comprehensive knowledge of human perception, cognition and behavior and its application relevant to user experience design.
- Strong visual communication design skills, as well as the ability to verbally communicate design documentation internally to project teams and externally for client presentations.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign and have a practical knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and a strong working knowledge of Axure, Visio or Keynote and be overall technically savvy.
- Able to deftly balance client desires with user needs, research, and best practices