Sr Specialist Planning & Strategy, Mobile
About This Opportunity
Join the Target.com interactive team, where your goal is to make the multi-channel shopping experience as simple, secure and enjoyable as a visit to your local Target store. You’ll develop strategies that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Specialist Channel Planning, Mobile you’ll take the lead as you…
• Work with Channel Planning Manager to set holistic vision, strategy, roadmaps, requirements and operational plans for the Mobile Channel, focusing on innovation and guest-centric strategies by conducting market, retail, competitor, consumer, and guest research
• Partner with Channel Planning Manager to socialize plans cross-company and to further gain leadership buy-in and approval for plans
• Gather and synthesize guest, competitive and industry insights and regularly researches and identifies new opportunities to differentiate Target’s Channel offerings
• Create project briefs to inform internal and external partners on key project goals and objectives.
• Evangelize the value of the Mobile Channel across the organization
• Develop and institutionalize Channel Best Practices and Guidelines for teams across Target
• Work with key marketing partners to promote channel both internally and externally
• Identify measures of success and work with partners to determine appropriate measurement, reporting and analytics plans; uses insight to inform future strategies and tactics
• Assist with project execution tasks, such as user acceptance testing for project implementation.
• Assist with the evaluation of external agency and development partners to determine viability of new, and health of current, partnerships.
• 4-year Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related areas of study or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years web, ecommerce, interactive product management experience
• 2-3 years mobile program experience (marketing, commerce and in-store)
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated bias for action and execution orientation
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.