Sr. Product Consultant UX/UI
iTriage LLC is a growing and entrepreneurial global developer of mobile and web consumer healthcare applications. The company was co-founded by two emergency medicine physicians in 2008 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, USA.
The iTriage platform and consumer mobile app was launched in 2009. It offers a proprietary Symptom-to-Provider™ pathway that helps people answer the two most common health care questions: “What could be wrong?” and “Where should I go for treatment?” iTriage includes thousands of symptoms, conditions, procedures, medications, and providers (hospitals, urgent cares, and doctors).
Since launch, millions of consumers in more than 80 countries have downloaded the free iTriage app on their iPhones and Android devices. iTriage has earned an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars in both the iTunes App Store and the Android Market. In addition, thousands of health care providers have partnered with iTriage to share critical information about their facilities and medical practices, making it more efficient for patients to access the healthcare system.
We believe that empowering consumers and patients with the best information and tools will result in better healthcare at lower cost, and we’re looking for an experienced UX / UI Designer to join our team and help make the world a healthier place. As the UX / UI Designer you will work on a broad range of features and functionality to drive both consumer and provider engagement on both our iOS and Android mobile applications as well as our web and mobile web app. This position will be a part of a small, highly productive product team that is responsible for driving creating new consumer and provider solutions, enhancing existing solutions, driving consumer engagement, and providing ROI to our provider customers. This position reports directly to the Consumer Product Manager. Compensation includes competitive salary and generous benefits.
Job Qualifications: You…
- Have a solid understanding of design principles, web and mobile UI / UX and product design.
- Must be able to apply these principles to develop creative and novel UI / UX solutions, balancing what’s best for the user with business goals and objectives.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to explain why you’ve made the design decisions you’ve made.
- Have deep knowledge of visual design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, etc).
- Have 3+ years experience as a UI/UX designer with a record of designing successful projects including both web and mobile app design.
- Experience in usability testing and design (A/B) tests.
- Have experience working within a fast-paced agile software development environment.
- Like managing multiple assignments on deadline and have a “do whatever it takes” attitude.
- Take initiative, are self-directed, and have a sense of ownership of product design quality.
- Excel at working with other employees and within teams.
- Previous health app experience a bonus.
- Icon design and illustration a plus.
- Work with the team of product managers to understand requirements and work through UX / UI design together.
- Take ownership to deliver a highly consistent experience for users across platforms while taking advantage of each platform’s conventions.
- Develop and maintain a visual and experiential style guide to help make better design decisions quickly.
- Work with the technology team before, during and after development to instill a good understanding of the visual needs of products being developed.
- Proactively gather and respond to feedback from others throughout the organization and from users to improve designs and get buy in.
How to apply
Visit http://about.itriagehealth.com/jobs/ and search Req # 7850BR.
iTriage is an AA/EOE M/F/D/V.