Sr. Information Architect
Interested in working with a dynamic team of witty, hard working web geeks?
We are currently seeking to take on talented individuals who are looking to make a broader impact in a smaller agency environment.
You should be experienced in researching website needs (audiences, business and competitors), concepting the UX framework to accomplish audience and business goals, then producing documentation (site maps, wireframes, transaction flows, schematics, navigation models) for an array of digital platforms.
You will be expected to work collaboratively with our project team and lead in the execution of all information architecture deliverables. A firm understanding of user-centered design processes and relevant experience will be crucial to this position.
Your responsibilities include:
• Understanding audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts that meet business needs
• Thoroughly conceptualizing and documenting interfaces and interactions that fulfills user experience and scenarios
• Participating in immersive user research, prototype and concept testing, and usability testing
• Developing user personas, user scenarios, and use cases that are both qualitatively and quantitatively derived from user research
• Conducting audits of business systems, content, competition and market research
• Deriving sets of topics and associated taxonomies for site architecture based on business and audience needs and goals
• Using an understanding of how user experience translates to technology by writing functional specifications for development teams
Your skill sets include:
• Demonstrated ability to produce and present documents that communicate research and derived experiences for interactive applications
• Demonstrated ability to analyze user needs and experience with user-centered methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with various team and customers
• Excellent oral, written, negotiation, and presentation skills with the innate ability to communicate abstract concepts to audiences that are not adept in the user experience discipline
• Confidence with complexity, ambiguity, and chaos with a passion for the challenges around organizing it
• An eye for design in general; and more important, grasp of key information design principles
This is a full-time, permanent position located out of our Princeton office. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package.