SproutCore Front-End Developer
GraphEffect is venture backed startup looking for a Front-End Developer to join our rapidly expanding Facebook ad platform team. Currently we are filling our ranks with talented and like minded individuals who love what they do. Come work in a fast paced, fun environment and learn about the latest social web technologies.
We are looking for a kick ass front end developer to help us take our product to the next level. You will be working closely with our engineering team to implement a fully AJAX/HTML5 driven application using the SproutCore framework. Someone that can bring in their current skill sets and be agile enough to integrate them into our technology stack is what we are looking for.
Please love what you do, as this position will require a strong sense of ownership. Confidence in your work is a must, we are looking for someone that can really bring their skill set to the table and define a place for themselves in our workflow. Organizational skills and an eye for detail are givens.
- 40% of your time, you will be working with our UI/UX lead and the engineering team in building out a new iteration of our front-end from the ground up
- 25% of your time, will be spent working on ways to help improve both performance and organization of code. This includes constantly learning new techniques in SproutCore
- 10% of your time, will be used to assist in rapid prototyping *
The rest of your time will be spent finding ways to do the above 3 tasks better + getting in an Xbox game or two.
- Understanding of MVC
- Love of easy to use and intuitive interfaces
- Knows the importance of separation between data and presentation
- Team Oriented – We rely on each other heavily.
- Rapid Prototyping
- 3+ Years applicable work experience
- Portfolio of work showing your previous and current projects, both code and presentation.
- Previous knowledge of SproutCore(or even Cappuccino) a plus.
Sound interesting? Get in touch.
How to apply
Please submit your resume and current examples of work to