Monkhouse Law is a small/medium sized employment law firm with 6 lawyers and 15 employees total and intends to update and automate its processes in order to give it cutting-edge competitiveness with other law firms.
To this end Monkhouse Law is looking to hire an individual who can build a web application or networked desktop application with simultaneous users and the potential to edit the same data at once.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is interested in creating their own programs within a field ripe for automation and efficiencies working with experts in the field.
We are currently seeking a full-time Full-stack programmer/Software Engineer with 1-5 years’ experience to join our team.
What we would eventually like is someone who can step up to a role and become an important part of the senior team.
Monkhouse Law is looking for an individual interested in building a web application or networked desktop application with simultaneous users, with the potential to edit the same data at once.
Ideal Candidate Skills:
• Experience with one, or more, of Java, C#, Python, Ruby, Clojure, Haskell
• Knowledge and understanding of relational databases
• Knowledge of transactions in databases
• Knowlede of websockets or other sub-pub communication protocols a must
• Ability to lead a new project from the starting design phase to finish
• Work independently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude
Term: Permanent position to be terminated by employer only upon Employment Standard Act notice. Minimum one year commitment from prospective applicants sought.
Compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience