We are looking for someone who loves design and wants to work for a great company in a fast paced environment. We are seeking someone able to work collaboratively within a team, eager to design and produce types of digital content, and able to juggle multiple projects and do all this on tight deadlines. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be detail oriented, a self-starter, and be able to follow brand guidelines.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Design marketing materials conforming to our brand guidelines.
2. Monitor, update, design and expand our web presence, shoot and/or edit video content, create interactions for all manner of devices, all to support the evolving needs of our customer base.
3. Support the ongoing marketing needs of our sales force
4. Keep track of multiple projects and prioritize deadlines
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities within a time sensitive environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter, quick learner, able to follow direction, and extremely detail oriented
- Able to learn and follow the design and communication rules governing our industry
- Ideal candidate will have an undergraduate design/web/interactive degree or an MFA
- Minimum of 6 years’ client-based (or studio-based) experience in web/interactive/video design (a strong background in all aspects is a must)
- Candidate with previous experience working with financial/securities industry clients is a plus.
How to apply
To be considered for the New York based, in-house design position, candidates must submit CV, cover letter as well as samples (site links or pdfs).