Senior Web Designer
Webfactory are one of Ireland’s leading creative design agencies. We specialise in new media and have an enviable client list both in Ireland and abroad. This is an exciting role in a rapidly expanding company with plenty of opportunities for the right candidate!
Reporting to the Creative Director, you must be an independent, self-motivated, creative professional with a passion for interactive design and a intimate understanding of online content. This fast-paced position requires an individual who thrives in a professional environment, is detail-oriented and is dedicated to completing projects efficiently and on schedule.
This is NOT a web developer position and your application must contain sample URLs of your design work.
- Raw creative talent balanced by refined professional design skills.
- 4+ years of experience (preferably interactive experience)‚
- Strong conceptual thinking‚
- Intimate knowledge of relevant industry tools‚
- Strong leadership skills- ability to team lead and mentor junior designers‚
- Strong communication skills- you will interact with other team members and client, so you have to be able to get your point across.
- Ability to work autonomously‚
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Driven to define the look and feel of large, industry-leading sites.
- A great attitude- We value our creative talent tremendously and show it, but we operate a prima-donna free work zone.
- Work ethic… if you love the challenge and diversity of a small studio (being involved in all aspects of the web project) we want to meet you.
- A large portfolio of work.
An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate, including generous holiday entitlements, bonus & above all a creative & forward thinking working environment.
If you think you have what it takes apply now! We’re interviewing immediately, so don’t waste any time!
YOU MUST INCLUDE EXAMPLES IN YOUR CV OR COVERING LETTER.