Senior Web Designer
Job Title: Senior Web Designer
Founded in 1993, Interactive Sites is the leading web development firm for the global hospitality industry, providing website design and web-based applications to many of the world’s most prestigious hotel brands. We embrace a creative and results-driven culture, where highly motivated individuals are afforded substantial opportunity to advance their careers.
The Senior Designer will lead a team to successfully deliver highly functional and visually stimulating designs across a multitude of web-based projects. The Senior Designer is responsible for understanding a client’s business and communication goals, and successfully translating them into meaningful solutions that exhibit stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and a balance of aesthetics, innovation, and usability.
• Collaborate with clients to analyze and develop successful design strategies.
• Develop design briefs, site maps, and style guides.
• Provide project estimates and timelines.
• Conceive and execute highly effective visual designs for websites and web-based applications.
• Develop and implement information architectures and navigation schema.
• Provide art direction to other designers, and collaborate with engineers to implement design solutions.
• Manage design activities, and track progress to ensure timely delivery.
• Maintain positive client relationships, and effectively represent the firm’s interests.
• Explore, research and implement production tools, design trends and internet technologies that will contribute to the betterment of the firm.
• At least 4-6 years experience with web design.
• High degree of efficiency and expertise in leading design software: Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, etc.
• Well versed in HTML, DHTML, and CSS, with a clear understanding as to how designs comps translate to code.
• General internet knowledge: web history, legacy movement, latest trends, emerging technologies, etc.
• Highly organized, thorough and detail oriented, with excellent problem solving skills.
• Articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully lead and direct design teams.
• Motivated and results-oriented, able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
Interactive Sites, Inc. offers medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401(k). Annual salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time, permanent position.