Senior Web Designer
The Baldwin Group, Inc. (TBG) (www.tbgroupconsultants.com) seeks a talented Web Designer to join our web development team and help us build innovative and visually appealing government web sites.
This position will support our contract with the NOAA Coastal Services Center (www.csc.noaa.gov) in Charleston, SC.
The successful candidate will work closely with project teams to design and develop exceptional web sites that communicate complex information in a simple, informative way.
We are looking for someone with exceptional technical and design skills, but who also enjoys working with people in a team environment.
Inherent in this requirement is the ability to work with non-technical team members to understand requirements and collaboratively design web sites that apply the latest technologies to create an outstanding user experience.
- Work closely with project teams to design and build web applications and websites
- Clean and intuitive form design
- Ability to organize of complex information in a way that is simple, user-friendly, logical, clear, and elegant, while identifying and keeping true to the organization’s branding elements
- Plan projects with clients and create wireframes and mockups
- Collaborate with project teams to create interfaces based on user feedback and best practices
- Prototype user experiences with both low and high fidelity wireframes
- Construct application pages based on UI guidelines to ensure pages are standards compliant, universally accessible, and cross-browser compatible.
- Lead development initiatives and mentor other team members
- Participate in research, planning, and brainstorming with product teams
- Continuously improve development and release processes
- 5+ years experience in interactive or front-end web design
- Understanding of user experience and ability to analyze and test usability
- A great portfolio that demonstrates your design and web development skills
- Mobile/Responsive design experience preferred
- Experience with PHP and/or Drupal preferred
- Experience integrating social media a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work with clients or project teams
How to apply
Apply online at http://tbgroupconsultants.com