Senior Web Designer - Award Winning Company
Milestone Internet Marketing, Inc. is an award winning, full-service online agency for the lodging industry. We are a leading provider of internet marketing solutions for the lodging industry. Our services include website design, search engine optimization, pay-per-click marketing, Web 2.0 solutions such as blogs, online videos, and social media optimization, etc. Our clients include most major hospitality industry brands and resorts. We offer competitive benefits and a great working environment with tremendous opportunity to learn and grow. The company is growing rapidly and these positions are a result of our fast-paced growth. To find out more about Milestone, please visit us on the web at: http://www.milestoneinternet.com or blog.milestoneinternet.com
What We’re Looking for:
A talented web designer with a passion for design and is looking to create amazing work, with an amazing creative team. Have a creative mind set with a good understanding of design concepts, principles, processes, color theory, images and typography. Comfortable working with multiple art directions and is used to client and internal feedback. Agency experience is must.
What We’re Offering:
An opportunity to excel in a company that’s growing, be part of a dedicated team, and a full time permanent salary with benefits.
• Design hotel websites, social media, blogs, PPC landing pages, and any promotions related to the hotel industry
• Create engaging hotel website designs that embrace the indigenous aspects of worldwide destinations while enhancing the user’s online experience
• Implement creative knowledge of site usability, web standards, and user-centric site design
• Participate in creating, implementing, and evolving visual style guidelines
• When necessary, ensure brand style guidelines are adhered to in site designs
• Work with Senior Designer and Account Managers to develop clear marketing communications
• Work closely with the Creative Director to establish requirements, project deliverables and needs
•5+ years of professional experience in web and multimedia design
•Expertise with graphics programs including CS4/CS5, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Flash etc.
•Must be able to work well in extremely fast-paced environment with high volume of on-going projects and very fast turn-around times
•Self-motivated, able to work with little supervision and have strong communication skills.
•Must possess excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
•Have strong typography, color and layout skills
•Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or related studies
This in-office position is for our Silicon Valley/Santa Clara, CA office.