Senior Visual Designer
Causata is looking for a talented Senior Visual Designer to join its small, rapidly-growing User Experience team in central London.
We know that a great design is at the heart of any successful product. You’ll be part of a growing design team that works closely with a world-class team of software developers on our state-of-the-art web-based analytics software. As part of this growing dynamic start-up you’ll be actively involved in shaping the user experience, visual design and the conceptual development of the product.
Working across a range of activities from interface design to data visualization and marketing collateral you’ll have the opportunity to stamp your creative mark on a major piece of software.
You will need to be a strong conceptual thinker with an aptitude for problem solving but, above all, you’ll be obsessive about your craft and the quality of your work.
- Participate in the conceptual development of the product range
- Create and maintain a consistent look and feel for the software and brand
- Design and produce screen layouts, user interface elements and pattern library
- Work with developers to deliver high quality product releases
- Produce design specifications and documentation
- Production of creative assets for ongoing marketing activities
- Impeccable design skills including layout, information design and typography
- An impressive online portfolio
- 4+ years experience (web or desktop application design, website design, user interfaces, data visualization or similar)
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and usability issues
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash skills plus a good working knowledge of InDesign
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or other visual specialty
- HTML and CSS for rapid prototyping
- Interest in data visualization or statistics
- Experience creating Rich Internet Applications