Senior User Experience Designer
IBM Interactive Experience, IBM’s digital agency, is ranked by Advertising Age as the Largest Digital Agency Network in the World in 2014. IBM Interactive Experience (IBMix) is a new breed of services provider at the intersection of consulting, agency and IT services. IBMix works with many of the largest brands in the world to conceive, design and deliver experiences for consumers and customers around the world.
We are opening 10 new Labs in geographies around the world, that will complement existing Labs in Chicago, Atlanta, Boston and Toronto. IBMix has been named a leader in digital marketing services, mobile consulting and CRM by leading IT analysts. For more information on IBM Interactive Experience, visit ibminteractive.com
IBMix is actively recruiting User Experience Professionals. Please Join IBMix and area UX-ers for a Meetup at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, California
July 31, 2014, 6– 9 pm PST
Join fellow UX-ers and meet IBMix-ers at the intersection of art and science with people and technology as we talk about the future of design, and how we can merge the physical and digital worlds. Applications will be accepted beyond this event if you cannot attend!
The Senior User Experience Designer is responsible for project-specific information design and development including user flows, wire frames, mock ups, and prototypes. The Senior User Experience Designer should have experience with user interviews, user testing, and user research. The Senior User Experience Designer has experience participating in the design and development of highly interactive and task oriented web applications and mobile applications for high profile clients. The Senior User Experience Designer will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing and presenting interactive web projects and mobile applications to project stakeholders. This candidate will be expected to take ideas from concept to reality by taking requirements and working with other members of the team to design what is possible within the constraints of the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years experience in user experience design including wireframes, prototyping and user flows required
- At least 4 years experience in designing interactive, high trafficked web and mobile sites and applications
- At least 4 years experience in software tools for creating design deliverables: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Visio, Axure, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Sketch
- At least 4 years experience in using a variety of platforms such as Windows, Mobile (iOS and Android), Web and Mac technologies
- At least 2 years experience in engaging customers through current social media platforms
- At least 2 years experience in with web site editorial processes including content creation, digital photography and management of editorial teams
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Intermediate
- Master’s Degree
- At least 4 years experience in defining information architecture and interaction design for complex software or web applications and/or significant websites
- At least 4 years experience in defining information architecture, or interaction design for web and mobile application development
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To all recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
How to apply
Please apply directly to IBM at: