Senior User Experience Designer
Do you want to design products that enable millions of people to envision and build great software?
At Atlassian we develop products and new features in teams of designers, product managers and engineers.
Within this team you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Make the design decisions on the product and see them through to release.
- Involve our users and customers in everything we do.
- Shape how you work. We strive to follow a lean UX practice, so we count on everyone to continuously improve how we deliver our work.
- Join a growing company and growing team, so you will be able to add your own spin to your role.
- Learn from your peers and share your experience: we have a team of people who are the best at what they do.
Experience we are looking for:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as an Experience Architect or Interaction Designer
- Clear communicator with the ability to share your rationale for your design direction with the other teams
- Strong co-design and facilitation skills
- Proficient in various research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Experience working in lean and agile environments
- Passion for elegant design
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Strong understanding of HTML, JS and CSS (bonus: you hand-code your own prototypes)
Come join our team in Sydney. Atlassian can provide sponsorship and relocation.
Do you know someone who would be perfect for this, refer your mate, get a free flight.
How to apply
To apply for this position visit our careers page www.atlassian.com/careers