Senior UX / UI Designer
Create the user experience and product interfaces for a new and bold social media / community site.
You must understand and love site designs for Quora, Linked In, Google+ and Twitter.
You must love and understand how to design social media feeds. You must be able to contribute ideas on how to take the social media / feed experiences to the next phase.
This an early stage start-up. We’ll work on a project basis initially. We’re open to cash or equity arrangements.
- Define the user and interaction model.
- Create a detailed user interface design for all our products.
- Hybrid role — primarily user centered interaction design skills, but also visual design experience.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Solid academic background, Masters degree or equivalent experience, specializing in design, HCI, industrial design, visual arts or related area.
- At least 5 years experience in application design, online interaction design or information architecture.
- Outstanding conceptual design skills and familiarity with high-level deliverables (scenarios, personas, flow diagrams, etc.) as well as low-level interaction design best practices.
- Very proven experience with user interaction models, workflows, information architecture, schematics, and interface guidelines/specifications.
- Must have solid grasp of graphic and web design principles and good understanding of current web technologies (HTML, DHTML, CSS). Working knowledge of Flash a plus.
How to apply
Please include job title in subject line.
Must include link to your portfolio of relevant work.