Senior UX Designer - Los Angeles and Seattle
Do you spend your day critiquing the world as an object of design? If you’re an interaction designer with strong organizational skills who does not believe in the conventional constraints of print vs. web vs. video and thrives on variety and challenge, we’re interested in talking with you.
Hulu is looking for a talented and multifaceted UX Designer with experience and a proven track-record to help in designing the next generation video experiences for devices and the web.
The ideal candidate combines a world-class design sensibility and skills; a desire to make a huge impact in the new and rapidly growing online distribution channel for premium video; a passion for working in a fast-paced, chaotic environment with intense, demanding, but fun-loving co-workers.
- Designing new products, interfaces, and user experiences for a variety connected devices.
- Design Product UX from concept through production.
- Integrate and manage hulu brand through all visual design.
- Create wireframes, mockups and detailed design specifications to describe the user experience, user interface, and advertising concepts.
- Work with Product Managers and Developers.
- Experience in designing UI/UX for mobile devices, televisions, or other products required.
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator from the current Adobe Creative Suite.
Hulu is an equal opportunity employer.