Senior Software Engineer
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Educational Requirements: Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience
10 years experience in one of the following: C, C++, or Java
5 Years Experience with PhP
Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Product delivery experience designing and implementing customer facing multi tier applications.
- Experience developing Object Oriented PhP on the LAMP stack.
- Strong software engineering values, project management experience, a keen willingness to learn, strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well as a part of a small team are absolutely required.
- Relational database design, JSON, AJAX and XML.
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence engines or expert systems.
- Experience in the Gaming industry.
This is a senior position. This position will be responsible for work estimations, design, implementation, unit testing, maintenance and documentation of customer facing web-based simulation software. The current platform is high level Object Oriented PHP. Specific tasks will include project management, MVC framework design and implementation, data model creation and implementation, system component design, writing application code, authoring SQL statements and scripts, writing and maintaining unit tests, troubleshooting and bug fixing, user and technical documentation. Clear communication of project statuses against planned implementation is required.
This position will require creative input and the ability to solve problems with minimal guidance. We are looking for someone that is self-organizing and takes ownership of the tasks assigned.
Attractive compensation and benefits package, depends on experience.
How to apply
Please send resume and code samples (preferrably OO-Php code samples) to .