Senior Product Manager
Landmark Group (LMG) is the largest retailer in the Middle East with over 1000 stores and $3.8 billion in revenue. The group has interests in fashion, home retail and hospitality and manages 24 customer facing brands.
Based on the three key aspects of Vision & Strategy, Execution & delivery and Stakeholder management; you will lead the analysis, evolution & promotion of our existing web products.
Your core focus will be to work in conjunction with our web, design & development teams, program teams, business owners & other senior management to formulate, execute and communicate the product strategy, product roadmap and release plan.
We need a web enthusiast who can resonate with our belief of "A common sense approach to user-friendly websites” based on our core principles of simplicity, intuitiveness, web2.0, responsiveness and standards compliance.
- Drive the complete product development cycle of strategy, production, usability testing and implementation
- Analyze the performance of existing web products and features, recommend improvements and drive implementation from start to finish
- Define business & functional requirements for feature or enhancement requests and create clear and accurate product documentation
- Define product road maps – Identify & prioritize new site features and enhancements based on user needs and company strategy
- Manage release versions and communicate release notes to concerned stakeholders
- Promote products through online marketing initiatives – facilitate existing campaigns, analyze campaign results, determine effective promotion strategies, refine online marketing plans and lead accordingly
- Partner with design and development resources to successfully implement product change, features or enhancements
- Liaison between partners & business stakeholders
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features & change requests for current features
- Mentor product managers & grow the product management team as required
- Conduct periodic product update meetings to determine progress, problems & projections
- Provide product training & ongoing support for the team
- A minimum of 7 years experience with at least 5 years experience as a Product Manager for a consumer-facing website
- Demonstrated experience building innovative web product solutions
- Demonstrated experience managing online products and projects
- Ability to comfortably manage relationships with multiple vendors
- Exceptional leadership, communication & organizational skills
- Customer focused approach to solutions
- Quantitative analytical abilities
- Excellent presentation skills
- BA/BS in an Information Systems or Computer Science field (MSIM or MBA is a plus)