Senior Product Designer
About the job
We’re on a mission to connect every teacher, student and parent in the world to improve education. As a Senior Product Designer, you will be involved in everything from user experience design, brainstorming, visual design, user research and insights, to working alongside engineers from inception to launch to “get it just right”. Our Product team is dedicated to redefining classroom communication and we are looking for a designer who is passionate about delighting teachers through elegant interactions and a beautifully simple interface.
We believe great education is the first step to solving many of the world’s most pressing problems. Our purpose is to build products to make it easier for teachers to provide that education.
Teachers are busy. Our mission is to make tools that are simple to use, but highly effective. Signing up takes less than two minutes on the website, iPhone app, or Android app, and it only takes seconds for students or parents to join a class. Safety is a primary feature, teachers never see students/parents phone numbers, nor will students/parents see theirs.
The connected classroom is rapidly evolving. We help innovative teachers take advantage of technology in a way that frees up their time to focus on what they do best: teach. Join us in our mission!
- - Create user-centric designs by considering usability findings, user research, and teacher insights.
- - Develop wireframes, user experience architecture, and interaction flows for mobile applications, as well as for web, that are incredibly simple and usable.
- - Great visual design skills and outstanding portfolio of interactive projects, including work that demonstrates strong familiarity with designing for devices as well as for the web.
- - Partner with Engineers, other Designers, Product Managers, and Growth Experts to release products and features.
- - Constantly pushing your limits and searching for opportunities to make a better product and become a better designer.
- - 5+ years experience as a User Experience Designer, Product Designer, or Interaction Designer
- - Experience with user experience and visual design for mobile and web
- - Familiar with technical challenges, design patterns, and asset production for iOS and Android
- - Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- - Competitive salary, equity and health insurance benefits
- - Open vacation policy
- - Monthly Hack Days
- - Trips to design conferences
- - Stocked kitchen and fridge
- - Foosball table and basketball
- - Daily team lunches
- - $500 toward a healthy lifestyle
- - $500 toward any educational classes
How to apply
To apply, visit http://jobsco.re/1me0PhE