Senior Level Graphic Designer/Front End Web Developer
Do you have a passion for branding, site design and user experience optimization? If you like to work on new ideas every month, create new brands and identities, wireframe and design internet/mobile websites, and refine your design based on user interaction, then this is the position for you. We are looking for seasoned professionals with a passion for web optimization/UX/UI to compliment our existing development team, and go with us to the next level of business opportunities.
InsuranceBrokers.com is a software as a service platform (saas) for retail independent insurance agents. The team behind InsuranceBrokers.com has been acquiring high value domain names and building awesome businesses on those domain names since 1996. We have a development team of engineers, system administrators and designers who focus on building Saas platforms or lead generation engines (or both!) on some of the world’s best domain names.
This is what we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
You are a problem-solver with a can-do attitude and you are seeking new challenges. You should be driven to build your development skills and excited about the future of web design. You like to be on the cutting edge of technology. You’re passionate about design and front end programming.
About The Position:
You will work with our VP of Product, Director of Engineering, COO & CEO, and Senior Developers to rapidly build and deploy websites. We work on projects that live on premium domain names. We build lead generation offers and Saas platforms with high utility.
- Senior Level Web Graphic Design skills (Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator Skill sets Required)
- Experience turning visual mockups into semantic and standard compliant web properties
*Have the ability to understand and execute Responsive Design Practices
- Proficiency in cross browser compatibility (FF 3.4+, IE8+, WebKit browsers)
- General understanding of web page optimization techniques
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team, serious about deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong familiarity of Sandbox/Dev Environment
What you’ll get:
- You’ll get to work with a team of creative, passionate people who build custom web applications for a diverse set of industries and clients
- Relaxed office in a dynamic fun working environment just outside of Los Angeles in Westlake Village, California
- Great work-life balance.
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Paid Holidays, Annual Personal Days/Floating Holidays, and Generous Vacation Accrual Annually
- Excellent Level Health Benefits