Senior Interactive and Print Designer
We are seeking a Graphic Designer for our growing Interactive Marketing department. We are a small, but powerful, company that has seen remarkable growth within a specialized niche of the healthcare market. By listening to our customers needs we have become a leader in providing dynamic and functional web-based marketing services for our clients.
Our Graphic Designer will need to be a talented and self-motivated individual who is used to working in a fast-paced, creative, and fluid environment. Your projects will include full site design and re-designs, marketing print collateral, advanced PowerPoint presentations, microsites (patient portals) as well as other web promotion vehicles.
In the job you will:
• Follow the design and production standards determined between you, the client and the marketing director.
• Incorporate direction from the client and marketing director to set project goals and objectives.
• Become an expert on incorporating an understanding of the patient experience, industry trends and competitive analysis into your projects.
• Take a variety of projects (simultaneously) from concept to completion under tight deadlines
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Ensure best practices in web design, usability & accessibility
• Forecast duration of projects, set priorities & meet deadlines
Your skill set includes:
• Creative, out-of-the box thinking
• Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
• Deep knowledge of software including Photoshop and Illustrator; working knowledge of Flash and action script is a plus.
• Knowledge of layouts, fundamentals of consumer use.
• BFA or Associates Degree in Design or a related field
• 5+ years of web design experience
• Excellent web portfolio demonstrating strong design and conceptual skills with meticulous attention to detail.
• Design and layout of print brochures, flyers, signage for tradeshows and presentations.
• Must be expert using Adobe Creative Suite including Flash, utilization of PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products and forms with Adobe Acrobat on a Windows PC.
• Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills.
• Previous art direction experience is a plus.
• Specific coding ability not necessary, but must possess a clear understanding of how a web page, email template and Flash page are built from start to finish.
• Ability to take direction, works well in a team environment, but also thinks independently to solve challenges.
• Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization and web abilities/limitations is a major plus.
Portfolio samples must be submitted with resume to be considered. Additional portfolio demonstrating design breadth and strength will be required during interview process.
Competitive Salary, full benefits, paid vacation and holidays.
How to apply
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio samples to